CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 27, 2013

My Halloween Goodies


I have been a busy girl!  I love doing little houses..and here they are inside and out.  I always cut a little hole in the back corner because I like to add a string of lights to my "village".  I don't think 3-4 houses and some other little decorated items is really a village but it's what I call it and when I decorate, I will post a photo!  
 The photos loaded out of order, so scroll down and look at the big house and a photo of both houses together so you can see the difference in size.  I love them.  Lots of fun for me...now I just need a venue to sell them, as my etsy shop and my FB page are slow going to set up!
I also love to do "hangers" as I call them.  They are 4x6 and 5x8 in sizes approximately.  But again, fun projects for me.  I will be having projects  like these offered at COOL SCRAPBOOK STUFF in Poway as classes.  The same idea but different of course by season and my findings.  Most of the ones I would love to do but can't do as classes because I stumble over some of the goodies and only buy one..it makes them one of a kind.  Plus always buying with the thought "oh this might be a class" it not cost effective for someone who does not have a job.

My camera is poo!  I really need a better one, my projects are definitely better in person.  You can not see the details.

So this is about as good of a close up as I could get. You get the idea though.  Halloween is such a great time of the year, the air is getting crisp now and that means in just a few days I get to decorate.  I love the changing of the seasons,( I didn't say it was a big change!) but this it is for decorating seasons. Christmas is my fave but Halloween and Easter are right up there! I have houses and hangers for all three...but there is always room for more.  Happy Creating.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this one!