CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

mmmmm..it smells yummy!

 I woke up feeling the need to bake..a family recipe that I tweaked just a bit, to make them just how I like them, a BISCOTTI that is not hard as a brick with that yummy anise flavor!  I grew up eating these goodies, when we would go visit her at the "ranch".  My Nani loved to bake and make other things with the goodness that she grew. Which leads to the next photo of her sauce pot with sauce I made from the goodness from my home garden. Yummmm..can you smell it?
 I will have to show you a picture of what I canned this last week  It is the base to the spag. sauce or can use as is with any veggie or protein. so good!


My Pumpkin, (Jonathan, my nephew) as this obsession with buttons, so of course, I made my this for his 7th birthday and I wish you could have seen the look on his face!  I used over 200 buttons.  It is the newest request for a gift from my nieces, but of course in pink, purple, and lots of SPARKLE!!!!  pictures to follow!

0 comments: