CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 15, 2013

I've been found...

What a wonderful Sunday!  I have not checked in for some time but once again I hope to change that.  I believe that part of what made today such a wonderful day is that I have booked dates to start teaching at Cool Scrapbook Stuff in Poway, CA.  Teaching creative projects, does it really get better than this?  I am also pleased to say that what has kept me away, besides my garden, my progress for healing, between the severe fibromyalgia to ALL the family and pet members we have lost in the last 3 years is so overwhelming that some days are difficult to survive, but I have arrived to the step in healing to reach out again, and hopefully for good this time.  Gena having welcomed me to her newly relocated, beautiful store is so just what I needed and I am so very excited to be apart of the scrap world again...it truly makes my heart sing.  I look forward to keeping up with posts and showing you what I have been doing since my last post!  I did do the may crop but have not seen the girls since..LIFE you know!

1 comments:

Cool Scrapbook Stuff said...

YAY!!! I'm just getting a second to check out your blog!! We're super excited to have you teach for us! I'm posting your dates online right now!
:)