CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Christmas house class


I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted!  I have been playing..really!  I am so excited to share what I have been doing..well, tomorrow is my first class at Cool Scrapbook Stuff in Poway.  It is a cute (I think) layout with Teresa Collins Memorabilia line.  I have been inspired by my 'Pumpkins' for most of my layouts and "hangers."
I did just return from visiting my sister up north.  This sister has 2 of my 4 pumpkins. I call them Beans and Scooby.  Scooby's nickname is soon to be changed to Sunshine.  She is just so sweet. That is a story for another post!
I am teaching this little house project in Nov. at Cool.  I just think they are magical!  I am showing you pictures of the before.  I did have some close-ups of the trees, as yesterday I sprayed them with Glimmermist and sprinkled them with glitter.  They transformed. My camera is a big terd, so they didn't turn out so good close up, but here I just grouped them with the house.  I still have a lot of work to do today on them.   I hope to be posting by tomorrow a Halloween layout, also a project I will be teaching in Nov.   Off to play.....after some coffee!

0 comments: