CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 16, 2013

It only took me 18 years....

 Well not to decorate this super cute diaper cake that I created for my girlfriend.  Her theme was very specific, BABY GIRL and lots of pink!  It looks adorable close up, I loved doing this, so much fun and a big hit for party decoration and the top piece went on her dresser for a room decoration as well.

Now, the wrought iron is what I have been looking for..Lisa is a very happy girl!  Kinda of a funny story.  Well, my Nani was a big fan of wrought iron and since her passing I have acquired alot of her pieces which I love, but a 3 tiered shelf is a piece I have been keeping my eyeballs searching, it was hard to find, and find at the right price. I do have an obession with yarn and this shelf will be perfect for houseing it!  I have this idea it will control the amount of yarn I buy. If it doen't fit, I can't buy anymore!
I haven't worked out of the house since caring for my Nani, so  I create goodies, which I label "LisaLisaTreats", (story for another time) and attend boutique's or markets to sell my stuff.  I had found an antique store in downtown Murrieta that has markets and it seems the perfect venue for my stuff.  Madam Bleu, cute store, and when I went in to talk about the market details LOOK WHAT I FOUND!


 and of course, because it is going up in the studio I sanded it and painted it my color. LOVE IT!   and here it is upstairs with my mess of yarn.  I need to ball up all the scans to make them pretty but that will be soon. I am in the process of cleaning, rearranging my studio, so don't peek at the mess!

0 comments: