CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Home Sweet Home


Ta-Da!  So happy with how this turned out!  I love these found treasures.  I am a collector of art supplies.  I was up, northern California, visiting my sister and whenever I go to visit we MUST go into Berkeley.  On fourth street there are wonderful stores, Castle in the Air, Scrapbook Territory, and a wonderful Toy store too!  The toy store carries all of the OLD toys, wooden and vintage, it's great.  Castle in the Air carries fantastic goodies.  The german foil stuff, thick and fibrant crape paper, stringed puppets, mosses and mushrooms, just lovely!  The Home Sweet Home is one of the My Minds Eye cards to embellish projects with that I found at Scrapbook Territory 2 years ago and have finally "tacked" it down.  It hangs in my entry. The colors just make me so happy, every time I see it, it makes me smile and isn't it what it's all about!  Happy Sunday!

0 comments: