CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Memories hanger class

Good morning to you!  I finished this last Thursday and must say that I like it more than I thought. Sometimes as you well know, what ideas that go on in your mind don't always turn out like you plan! This little quote brought on some emotion for me, but not until I saw it posted on FB.  A swirling of my past and the present, and into the future. I am not a writer, I have a hard time expressing myself with words, I guess my vocab can use a lot of help. But I tell you, my heart knows!!! It was not expecting a flood of emotions when reading these few lines. I miss my family that is no longer here on this plain, I am struggling to hold on to the generation above me and never want to be without those that are after me. Life is truly an amazing gift, and we must hold on to these bits of happiness, because we don't want to ever forget or be forgotten. Live life, for what you put in comes back to you, somehow, someway. Happy Sunday, now go make a memory!

0 comments: