CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Ahead of the game...kinda!

This is for my layout class's that is going on at Cool Srapbook Stuff in Poway on May 8th at 10 a.m. I had planned on it for an April project but it got bumped! I have a card class there end of April and a hanger project April 5th, which is The"memories" hanger which was posted already.  I love creating ! While working on this layout, I wasn't sure of the photos up til the end, and once I started digging, I came across so many wonderful photos full of memories. This layout contains photos of me with my sisters and best friends that I have had since elementary school. In these our age ranges from 17 to 39. I feel so blessed to have these women in my life, and don't know what I would do without them. I know we all have friends like this, aren't we lucky!  I am getting ready go go it and work in the studio, got 2 card class's to create! Joy!!! Happy Thursday to you!

0 comments: