CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fallbrook Ladies group, here I come! Part 1

Is it bad that I want to wake my husband up? He is resting so peacefully on the couch listening to my relaxing music station on pandora.  However, I can not get my photos I just took on my iPad to show up in my choice of photos to post!  I have four of my five cards done and I want to share!  I do have a few other things also to share, should I wake him up to ask how? Well, I would not want him to do it to me, so I guess I have my answer!  In the mean time I will tell you about my new friend! Jane!  She attended a class of mine that was at Cool.  We hit it off right away, and she suggested that I try teaching a class at the Fallbrook Women's center.  Well, I tell you, this is music to my ears! Not only do I get to create, I get to meet wonderful older women (love senior peeps), and I get paid!  As you may know if you have been following me, I was in home care and hospice for 7 years before I left my dream job to take of my Nani, which in itself was a short term dream job.  I enjoy listening to them.  Oh don't get me started! Sooo, Hope you like my next post..it will be the card samples for them. Until then Happy raining Saturday! Be safe!

0 comments: