CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Fallbrook card class

I got it!  I was having a problem with the uploading.  Here are grouped photos of the cards I will be teaching at the Fallbrook Women's group.  I just love them...I used different project lines from a while back but just because it's older paper does not mean it isn't Fantastic paper!  As a crafter, we become "collectors" of  our craft supplies.  It is a win win for me, so I hope you enjoy them as much as I! The class is march 19th.  I will be teaching the third Wednesdays of each month, (if they keep me), and have rotating dates at Cool Srapbook Stuff in Poway.  I know you can't post comments for all to see but would to hear if you do have something to say! Enjoy your day, I gotta go work on the next project, happy crafting!

0 comments: