CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Stuff

Well I was trying to add a photo of my recent canning items.  I went and visited my "TETA MOYA".  If I remember correctly, moya means love. well there about.  My Nani always told me that some of the words or sayings from their country don't cross over here.  ?????  But it a round about way, we always called my great aunt, Teta Moya. or Teta my love...if I am incorrect I will get back to that..but I went to visit her and we canned some applesauce....sooo good!
My brain is not working so good as I am having a sinus deal with my ears...all it takes is a little chilly wind.  It has been a few days and now my husband is sick with more of a sinus, sore throat and aching deal. There are quite a few peeps I know that are actually. But we got stuff to do, So,  I am also planning to bake my biscotti in the next few days also.  And am working on a cute hanger project with Kaisercraft products from Gena's store. COOL Scrapbook Stuff.  I did finish the Halloween layout, which is next week..if I can just figure out where the pictures I uploaded are!  I have STUFF to show you...well I hope some of you have signed up for my Christmas house project, which is this Sunday.  I have a spot already picked out of where it will go when I bring it home..only 2 weeks til I decorate for Christmas-YAY!!!  Have a wonderful day!

0 comments: