CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 22, 2013

Not so tiny anymore!

I just got back from visiting my sister and her family up in San Ramon, Ca.  These are some of my favorite photos of 'Scooby'.  I finally did a layout to start her scrapbook and I just love all of it the paper and embellishments and 'Scooby's' precious face.  When I go and visit, I try to help my sister by getting up with Scob, the bad news is she seems to be on a 4:30 a.m. wake-up call everyday, and once it was 3:50-WOW!  I love to hear her voice calling me- Teta!  Anyway,  As I have mentioned before on my posts that I have given names other than the ones their parents have given them, and though she also is nicknamed Scooby, I want to call her Sunshine!  When I sing you are my sunshine to her she gently
 touches my face and quietly tries to sing along.   She is so sweet.  This sweet girl has a older sister, who carries my heart too!  She is my Beans, and she is so crafty.  I will be adding her photo with some projects soon.

Just so so can see the sweetness in my Scobby's face, here is an updated photo of her taken while we were coloring this past weekend.  She has just turned 2.  

I am still working on a 'hanger' using Kaisercraft paper line, and am crocheting a new scarf for my Beans.  She got to pick out the yarn herself--fun fur of course!  Happy Friday!

0 comments: