CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Smell a lot like Christmas


 OK, so what you may  not know of me yet is my LOVE of elves, gnomes and magical places.  I found this little friend at Hobby Lobby, I went there to get some orange sequence for my November layout class at Cool, and vowed NOT to go into the Christmas section...Among the puffy felt decorated treed and large vintage bottle brush trees with mercury bulbs, I found this lone little elf.  Unlike the other items I was madly drooling over, that were out of my budget, (it is hard to have a budget with no job!)  I found Octavius for only $8.99. He is tall enough, so not to look to lost and best part is he is in my Christmas colors! I am trying out names for our next cat. Octavius or GusGusfor short, from Cinderella. I put him on my night stand, wrapped around my marble lamp that was my Nani's also.  LOVE IT!!!  

I am going to be doing a Boutique December 4th & 5th. It is being held at California Styles in Canyon Lake.  I will have an assortment of all my wares and this includes my Biscotti.  It is the first batch I made since July.  My parents have moved but their new kitchen still has a wonderful oven for me to bake in.  When I showed up to bake yesterday, my mom gave me this happy looking apron that was my Nani's. It is a little snug but fits comfortably enough to work in.  I had a wonderful day baking in the kitchen with my mom, another great memory for me! Happy Tuesday! xo

0 comments: