CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's finished...


 I just love the way it turned out!  I will be interested to see if anyone signs up for this class? and if no one does, I love it still!   I sprayed the trees with glimmermist, it gives them a little more of a vintage feel.  There are lots and lots of layers to this project.  I am teaching it on Sunday, Nov 10.  It is gonna be an all day class.
 I wanted to show a close up of the floor.  I stamped a brick pattern like the chimney.  I have the door propped open so you can see the inside looking in.  It does stay like that..inviting, wouldn't you say. heehee.

 Taking a little look inside.  It was definitely a challenge, and I hope others feel the magical feeling of Christmas.
 This is the start of my Nov layout class.  Gena suggested that I do a Halloween  theme, so I did.  It already has more detail from when I took these photos yesterday but you will have to wait until its finished.  This is my Beans as a witch from last year and the other side is Scooby as a cow.  So much fun, and I hope to finish this up and deliver it to the store by thurs...yes it is only Sunday, but am spring cleaning also this week.   I wiped all the cabinets down in the kitchen and washed the floor and filled up the green trash with pine needles and shrub and did 3 loads of laundry today.

Monday I am off to my Teta's (great aunt in slave) to make homemade apple sauce.  She is gonna be 93 Dec. 10.  I am trying to learn as much as I can while she is still wanting to teach.   My Teta, I love her so! Happy Sunday.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is Nancy. I took your 2 page layout this month in Poway. Loved it! Looking forward to the Halloween layout! It's looking awesome. You inspired me to pick up my tools and start scrapbooking again!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa! Love your projects you have at Cool Scrapbook Stuff : ) Super cute and creative! Hope to meet you soon!

Lisa said...

I just saw how to see comments and that I had any! You are so sweet..Thank you for letting me know that you like my stuff and that I have inspired you in ANY way!
Thank you, Thank you and hope to see you at a class soon!