CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Junè classes at Cool

I am in love with this little hanger!! So simple but so incredibly sweet! So much prettier in person too. This one is happening Saturday, June 14th at 10 a.m.


This layout is happening the day before. Friday, June 13th at 10 a.m.   I can't help myself. I have not really been keeping up, printing photos and scrapping life's events! Been doing all kinds of projects, and honestly the FM has improved so much but I can doing do so much creating and keeping up with the rest of life. My point though, I feel like I have neglected my other Pumpkins. When I have been creating layouts for store projects it seems to always be my Bea! The other kids have albums but since she is only 2, I am playing catch up! So this adorable layout is featuring a quite moment with Beas and Teddy, my bear. She loves him, and I love that she always has him with her when we are visiting. She's a girl after my own heart. I used Carta Bella product...it truly makes you sing! Happy Memorial Day weekend to all of you!


0 comments: