CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 23, 2014

Happy Friday!

Good morning! I am looking forward to creating this weekend, starting today! Busy week, but had a fantastic visit with the Fallbrook Women's group a few days ago. I have the hanger class tomorrow at Cool Scrapbook stuff . I wanted to post photos of my June projects that are already on FB and on the stores site, but of course here, on my iPad they aren't ready for posting. I can only post photos from May 7 and before! Still having a very hard time understanding this!!! I wish someone had an answer!  Any way, I am going to start making CHRISTMAS CARDS!!! Lol the Fallbrook women's group are ready! I am going to create another layout or maybe a hanger with this fabulous product from Kaisercraft, Kaleidoscope!!! The colors are so vibrant, so alluring! I just can't help myself. That is what is in store for my July classes....hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

0 comments: