CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 8, 2014

What a great day!

Happy Saturday!  I want to thank the wonderful women that attended my class today  at Cool Scrapbook Stuff!  What a pleasure it was to meet and have the time to chat with each of you. Going to share.... I had some healing today from teaching. I have been home and mostly bed bound for the last 3 1/2 years. I have greatly improved over the last 6 months, enough so , that when Gena offered to let me teach, I jumped at the chance to do so.  This in itself has been healing for me.  I was looking forward to teaching today, but did not expect to FEEL the love I received from you all. You cannot know what you did for me.  I thank you for making me feel special, that what I put my heart into has drawn you in.  I hope to work out the kinks, but thank you for your kindness, and I look forward to meeting again.

I also wanted to note that tomorrow morning I will post the photos of the inside of the cards and give the recipe for the Super Food Salad.  Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

0 comments: