CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Well where have I been!?!

Happy Wednesday!    I have my march classes done, but they are not uploaded to post, sorry I have been so side tracked! However, they are at Cool Scrapbook Stuff and should be posted on their site.

In this picture is a wonderful kitty cat that belongs to my mother-in-law. His name is George. Lol I love him and can't help but call Georgie!  I went this last Thursday, to visit with him for the day and took my scrap stuff to work! Well as you can see, Georgie was not having it! I let him nap on my lap for an hour and then kicked him off and I moved to the floor. You would think I would be able to work in peace but no! He sat on my working mat, I moved him several times, but finally he did settle down right next to me, no extra moving room but I couldn't complain.  I never turn down love from animals!
I did have a very emotional week though!  I know it may be normal to grieve for a long time, it has been almost 4 years since my Nani has been gone, but you start to grieve the people that are still here, but you don't want to lose them!  My Teta, Nani's sister fell down and badly knocked her up in the face. She is actually ok, no broken anything but her entire right side of her face is gashed and black and blue! After a week she finally got the swelling down and could open her eye! Ugh I was so upset.   My parent s and I went to visit the gravesite of my Nani on Sunday. So beautiful there at the mission, San Luis Rey.  I went with my parents. I so enjoy spending time with them. They are slowly making the change into getting old and I hate, hence, the grieving.  Also my FM has had some flair up.. So been a little side tracked. I have some exciting news I will share with you on my next post, hopefully by Friday! When I post the projects I will be teaching at the Fallbrook ladies club!!!

0 comments: