CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oh what fun it is .....

I am pleased to say that I have been visiting my studio, and creating up there. "My Studio" is the room upstairs, where I have gathered ALL my crafting goodies. Though it is quite a mess, it is MINE! My husband is quite convinced that I really don't know what is up there, but I have so many ideas, you know, where your brain NEVER rests, so I am always working on serveral projects at one time! Maybe one day it will be presentable to show you!

It has been a year and a half that my greatest fan, my teacher, my safe haven has been gone. I am still missing my Nani, but have reached the point where I don't just sit in my studio and stare. The good news is the creativeness is returning, and what is missing now is my friends. I am not real good about getting on the computer, so I miss out on the conversations and pictures my friends are sharing! I am planning to host my first crop in March, so we shall see...... fun, fun, FUN!

I am going to post some photos of some of my work from the last year. I have been homebound and as you can see my product is not new but how lovely it still is!

0 comments: