CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition



































































































Well, my goodness- what a mess! Here are some of my projects that I love! Some kind people have purchased my recipe and address books, but here are some of my favorites. I do love parties, and you MUST have a hat that is made just for you! "It's my birthday don't ya know" just makes me laugh! It has a crown style verses the cone like the others that are fun. I made this sweet card for my sister's new baby. Bucket? you ask....her big sister wanted to call her that, so for nine months little Beatrice was referred to as "Bucket"! (and still called that by Josie) Did you notice the hand stitched felt heart-love it. I have to start gifting some of my banners, one CAN have to many. Here is my Halloween and Alice banner. I know you can't read the details which is to bad, they are my favorite lines from the movie. My latest project was my little Christmas houses---LOVE THEM! Again, the shimmer, the colors, the detail in side- OH MY! Well I did have fun and always love to create!


















































































































































































































0 comments: