CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

now I told you I would try....





























and I did! I have uploaded my photos to the computer today and am going to give it a go! I am getting ready for my crop. The crop that Kristie has called "Let's Scrap". You have to know that Kristie has become one of my closest friends, we met 5 years ago when she joined a family I helped nuture. I do not get to see the small remainder of these friends from this family but that is the reason I hope to maintain the crops. Without getting to sentimental about what it really means to join these people with me, and taking to long to decide, Kristie, with hands in the air, blurted "Let's Scrap". So there is our creative title. I have been working on a goodie for the girls that attend. I didn't tell them this of course, where would be the surprise. And no one know about my blog so though they won't check for it but I will post the photo of this later with the story of the goodie. I am also crocheting some wash cloths for my mom-n-law Pam. But that didn't get download these. Apparently I need to learn to place the photos better but it's a start!

0 comments: