CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2014

September card class

September is here already! I love our changing of the seasons....if you live here in Southern California, they are not big changes but enough!  I guess the only reason right now we know it's September, is because the Halloween candy is in the stores, in full display!  How many Halloween cards does one send out? Or thanksgiving cards?  This month I decided to just use the colors of the season for a few of the cards and some i am bringing other salutations, should someone like to change them to "everyday"  cards. Here are the samples for my Fallbrook Women's group, which is Tues, Sept 23rd at 10:30 a.m.. It seems even if you are not apart of the group, you can still take the class! 

If you might like to join a wonderful group of women's, and make these 5 cards, please leave a comment, I will get back to you! Also, my sister is setting up her EBAY shop, which she will have some of my crafting..very exciting! Then she will be helping me step up my ETSY shop! Very exciting stuff..long time in the making, when you don't work well on the computer!

I hope your enjoying the beginning of our fall season, as I am, crafting , gardening, baking ( my first chicken pot pie from scratch is in the oven right now!) and as always, enjoying time with family! Until my next post, keep enjoying life, we only get one!



0 comments: