CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 17, 2014

My newest JOY

This 12x12 canvas has been swirling around in my head for a while!  I finally decided to do it!  And I do love it!   There are moments when I first glance at it and think maybe I should make a change with monochromatic flowers...for the next one!!!  In person, it looks so much better, I must say.....I am still in love with Basic Grey's discontinued line, Lollipop shop. If you didn't see it..for me it was dreamy, bursting with jolly colors, and inspired me so!  Still my favorite combo of colors. Turquoise, red, hot pink and lime green. Just typing the colors makes me giggle.....a little to happy over here! Just wanted to share! Looking forward to my upcoming class with a wonderful group of ladies, the Fallbrook women's group on tues.   How lucky I feel to have this amazing group excited not only to create with me but love that we have become friends.  They just took me in, and seem so pleased with my designs, it truly touches my heart! So, I am reminded how a smile, a hello to someone may touch that persons life. It may be the only kindness they experience all day! Xo

0 comments: