CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy July 4th!

I always look forward to the fireworks !!! It is also usually low key, but it's a day I look forward to because it's another date night with my husband. Like most people, he works so much that I don't get to really spend quality time with him. Having FM, by 7 p.m. I am counting down for bedtime! And sometimes he doesn't get home til later than that! I am improving though! 6 months ago I couldn't do what I am doing now, but that is a story for another time!  This post, though you wouldn't know by the photos, is my first thought about the fourth.  I am in no way a history buff, but I find it so fascinating .  I read John Adams a few years back, a must read, it was very inspiring. It brought a lot of emotion about our countries beginnings. The turmoil, the sacrifice , the hard life they lived, loving our modern day conviences! But to hear first hand what transpired, the waiting of mail, their hand written letters...loved it!  I am proud to an American. An American, for which our country wad founded on, the Constitution, so thought out for our freedom!  Let's hope we get to keep our liberties! I will stop at that. I posted these photos because, well look how lovely these Anaheim chiles look!  Dean picked them this morning, I roasted them and made us cheese and chicken stuffed chickens with a homemade mole sauce and Spanish rice from scratch. So good, I had to share!  Oh and by the way I will be posting the cards for my Fallbrook July class on Friday. Enjoy your fourth!!

0 comments: