CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 4, 2014

Here's something else I have been working on!

I am teaching myself new things, or new patterns. I made this hat with out a pattern, and it looks like it! Lol but I gotta keep trying! My niece asked if I could make this? Sure!! Well, I need practice! But it is cute! The diaper cover I did have a pattern for, I just think they are adorable!

I did get a dehyrater ! Yay! It came from Costco. $50.00, so it is not my industrial dehyrater but let's see how it goes! I love dried grapefruit! So of course this was the first round of trying out the new machine.  It took 2 day, approx 2 12 hour days. I don't like to leave it on overnight and it is a little loud. But it turned out great!  Can't wait to see what is next!

0 comments: