CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Biscotti

Happy Easter to all!  I love this time of the year, like Christmas, this is when the family looks to me to continue on with Nani's biscotti. I love that my pumpkins love it too!  I always bake it at my mom's because she has all of my Nani's "tools" and I am right at home there. I was thinking of trying to sell it?! Most peeps that try it really like it and say " you should sell it, it's better than anything out there!" How encouraging is that!  A nursery in Fallbrook, you may have heard of it, Myrtle Creek, just end added on a cafe and hosted their first event last week. It never hurts to try, right???
I am on my way up stairs to create a "hanger" for one of my classes at the end of May at Cool Scrapbook Stuff in Poway. My Fallbrook Women's group card class went well. I am so thankful to a friend I met at Cool who brought me into the group. They bring me joy!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, enjoy our springtime, and keep counting your blessings!

0 comments: