CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2014

Makes Me Happy

How happy these dyed flowers make me!  I was visiting my sister, and her daughter, my Beans, had a Mothers Day project for kindergarten, everyone was to bring in flowers. I am not usually a fan of artificial coloring, but WOW!

Using my IPad has been so nice, it has allowed me to really be apart of social media, since this is where everyone is, I had too! I am so enjoying being a part of people's lives, wether they know me or not. I have really enjoyed reading blogs of  people who inspire me. It saddens me that I am not articulate. I am not good with my words. My emotions almost always take over. I feel like when I sit down to hand write a letter ( yes, I do these often!), or an email, I am wishing someone I care about tidings of a sort or thanking them for their kindness.  I get so overwhelmed most of the time by expressing my feelings, I find that more often then not when I am done I have tears and a note written by a preschooler....horrible.   This is not what I was planning to share, but I was inspired today by a post from Kelly Rae Roberts' blog. I realized that she had a similar  experience, and how she expressed this experience was how I felt, but her words were perfect. Oh, the world of blogging, if you can find these little bits of inspiration, I am sure you all have, it's just new to me! Pure delight! I hope each of you has a blog that you read that can make you feel inspired! My newest photos are of projects I want to share but are not available on my iPad to share yet...frustration!  But will as soon as I can!

0 comments: