CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 20, 2014

Sharing with you....


Here is my Feb 23, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. class at Cool!  I just love gift boxes.  They great thing is when you open it, there is room for a little something, and when you lift on the ribbon, it has 4 squares with photos or a saying on either side!  So Cute, well I think so.  I wanted to share....
 Well, I know you have seen my adorable Valentine Anna Lee mouse.  I painted these pines cones, which fall in my yard, pink with glitter, for Christmas, but thought they worked well for Valentine's decor.  I spray painted and while wet sprinkled with glitter.  I did some gold ones for my sister's centerpiece at Christmas, so much more beautiful in person, but I wanted to share....and last for today is what I worked on this last week.  I have been crocheting most my life.  I was taught by my Nani at age 6 or so, but what I know is simple and I don't read patterns well.  I attempted to create a clouch hat but couldn't figure it out...so I did what I normally do and just make it up.  The flowers and leaves are not complete yet, but again, I wanted to share what I have done so far! Already started another one in a beautiful navy for hat and going to make aqua flowers.  Can't wait to get back to it,  so enjoy your day, happy creating and Happy MLK day!

0 comments: